Local Search Masters (LSM) is seeking an individual who is self-motivated, solutions driven and results oriented. Individual will work closely with the Operations team to support the Account Managers. Activities include organizing client data, assisting and hosting reporting sessions, creating and maintaining online local citations and communicating with key clients and partners.
- Create and maintain local citations across Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yelp and other search engines.
- Assist Account Management with critical, time-sensitive reports.
- Organize client data for company CRM.
- Assist and host remote reporting sessions with Account Managers.
- Deliver daily communications with key contacts.
- Project management of client marketing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work on numerous projects, often at the same time.
- Proactively seek out learning and training opportunities.
- Ability to work on a team.
- Comfortable communicating with clients via phone and email.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
The ideal candidate would also have the following:
- Introductory knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords.
This is a paid internship.
Hours needed: 20-40 hours per week.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letter optional.