For the summer of 2018, Local Search Masters is looking for an energetic, motivated intern to join our creative services department. This role will give you an opportunity to actively contribute to marketing campaigns for nationally recognized brands, bolster your portfolio, and learn and develop new skills in an intimate agency setting. No coffee runs here – you’ll be a part of the team, and we value your time and talent enough to make sure that your time is used to make you a stronger designer.
In this role, you will be involved in every step of our creative process – campaign brainstorming, content creation, revisions, implementation… all of it. Local Search Masters’ creative services department is responsible for website wireframing, UX design, videography, motion graphics, content creation for digital marketing advertising campaigns (Facebook, paid advertising, Yelp, etc.), campaign conceptualization and supporting asset development, online graphics, social media content, and more. We’re looking for an intern to lend a hand with all of these tasks.
- Producing top-tier design work that meets expectations of external clients
- Creating video content (experience in Adobe Premiere and After Effects is a huge plus)
- Designing and conceptualizing creative assets
- Digesting and adhering to client brand guidelines
- Working with internal teams to support design needs
- Managing deadlines effectively and staying on schedule
- Currently enrolled in a program in Graphic Design, Communications Design, Web Design, Illustration, Multimedia Design, or similar discipline
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Basic understanding of typography and layout skills
- Solid understanding of advertising and marketing principles
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, WordPress
Additional Skills (optional):
- Experience in Videography, Motion Graphics
- Prior work experience in Adobe XD, Sketch, or similar software
- Blog and website content writing and/or development
- Experience with paid social media advertising
- Google AdWords and/or Google Analytics certification
This is a part-time internship position (~20 hours per week), students currently taking classes are welcome to apply!
To apply, please send your resume and a link to your online portfolio (alternatively, <10mb PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letter optional; applications without a portfolio will not be considered.