Local Search Masters is seeking an energetic creative intern to join our team! In this role, you will learn many creative processes and be able grow your creative skill set in an intimate agency setting, solving real-world creative problems, for real-world clients. Activities include, but are not limited to, branding campaigns, designing as well as conceptualizing creative assets and advertising collateral, HTML email, online graphics, and social media content.
- Produce top-tier design work that meets expectations of top-tier external clients.
- Designing and conceptualizing of creative assets.
- Understanding of clients’ brands and brand books.
- Work with internal teams to support graphic design needs.
- Manage deadlines effectively and stays on schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree, or currently enrolled in a program in Graphic Design, Communications Design, Web Design, Illustration, Multimedia Design, or similar discipline.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
- Excellent typography and layout skills.
- Solid understanding of advertising and marketing principles.
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, WordPress.
Additional Skills (optional, but preferred):
- Experience using a Wacom Graphic tablet.
- Blog and website content writing and/or development.
- Experience with paid social media advertising.
- Google AdWords and/or Google Analytics certification.
This is a part-time internship position (up to about 25 hours per week), students currently taking classes are welcome to apply!
To apply, please send your resume and a link to your online portfolio (alternatively, <10mb PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letter optional; applications without a portfolio will not be considered.