LSM is seeking an experienced and energetic Creative Specialist with proven skills and experience. This person will be responsible for the strategy, development, execution and analysis of our clients’ digital brands and production of creative assets to use for marketing. This includes, but is not limited to, marketing clients through various online initiatives such as search engine optimization, pay-per-click, email and social media marketing. This position requires strong organizational and communication skills, as well as critical thinking, passion, teamwork, and professionalism.
- Designs and produces a variety of assets including, but not limited to, advertising collateral, branding assets, HTML email, online graphics, website assets, infographics, and social content.
- Produce high-end design work that meets the expectations of top-tier external clients. Interact in a professional manner that represents LSM appropriately and puts client needs first.
- Work with internal clients to understand their needs and objectives. Design and produce assets to meet those objectives.
- Stay current with the latest design and technology trends and recommend how those trends can be applied to design work.
- Partner with other team members and assist with concept development of on-brand marketing and sales materials.
- Manage deadlines and production schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field and 2+ years of design and production experience in an office or agency setting.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Technical fluency with HTML, CSS, WordPress, or other CMS platforms. Familiarity with developing HTML for commercial email is a plus.
- Excellent typography and layout skills.
- Solid understanding of advertising and marketing principles. Able to apply brand guidelines to new materials.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to thoroughly proofread
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, and planning skills. Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize them appropriately.
- Blog and website content writing and/or development
- Experience with paid social media advertising
- Google AdWords and/or Analytics certification
To apply, send a resume to C.Conlee@localsearchmasters.com