LSM is seeking an experienced and energetic Digital Marketing Account Manager with proven skills and experience. This person will be responsible for the strategy, development, execution and analysis of our clients’ digital brands. This includes, but is not limited to, marketing clients through various online initiatives such as search engine optimization, pay-per-click, link building, email marketing and social media. In addition, the Account Manager must nurture relationships with clients through regular verbal, written and face-to-face communication.This position requires strong organizational and communication skills, as well as critical thinking, passion, teamwork, and professionalism.
- Act as clients’ primary point of contact with the ability to assess clients’ needs and manage projects on a daily basis.
- Manage campaigns including PPC, organic SEO, Email and Social Media.
- Coordinate with other departments including design and web development teams on a project basis.
- Communicate with client on regular basis regarding account status.
- Assist client in strategy needs for digital marketing efforts.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years in account management (preferred marketing industry)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office products.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in technology as it relates to the core competencies of this position.
- Be prompt, courteous and able to interact with clients on a regular basis.
- Maintain efficiency of department and work well under pressure.
- Be able to manage time wisely, and prioritize task list appropriately.
- Experience working within a small business setting.
- Marketing experience with an emphasis on digital such as website development.
- Have knowledge and experience with SEO from both an organic and PPC standpoint, including proficiency in Google Analytics, and Google AdWords.
- Paid time off, vacation days and liberal holiday calendar
- Celebrations- we know how to have a good time and celebrate our achievements!
- Daily snacks & weekly company lunches
- Membership to Massage Envy Spa
- No micro-managing or punchcards
To apply, send a resume to email@example.com