Local Search Masters (LSM) is looking for an intern for our marketing department. This person will be responsible for supporting the business development and branding efforts of Local Search Masters and should be prepared to become an integral part of our team during their time here.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Continuously reading fresh content that’s related to digital marketing best practices for businesses.
- Supporting the development of creative content for LSM marketing materials and clients (i.e. infographics, presentation materials, case studies, market research summaries, blog posts, articles, press releases).
- Using social media to communicate with agencies that partner with LSM.
- Supporting the growth and management of our social media channels.
- Following designated LSM procedures and policies, and providing recommendations for improving those policies and procedures moving forward.
- Help track and analyze the results of LSM’s marketing campaigns, figuring out what marketing channels and tactics are making an impact on our bottom line.
- Overcome issues with creative thinking and follow-through.
- Be prompt, courteous and able to interact with different types of people on a regular basis.
- Be happy and excited to work with your team members and to have a hand in growing a successful business.
- Have a desire to be in a business development and/or marketing career.
- Have an understanding of PowerPoint, Prezi, Facebook, Excel, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, Google AdWords Keyword Planner, Google Analytics and Piktochart.
We’re flexible with hours and will work hard to make sure that you get what you want out of this internship. In return we expect you to hustle and work diligently to complete the assigned tasks. If you have questions feel free to ask your superiors. Better yet, come to your superiors with questions and some potential answers to the dilemma.
Hours needed: 25-40 hours per week.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. Cover letter optional.