The most awarded digital marketing agency in Nashville is looking to add a new member to our social media marketing team. This internship will provide hands-on experience with the social media process as well as the agency lifestyle. The position will be working directly with the social media team, as well as the creative teams to deliver best-in-class content for our clients.
We are seeking an energetic, motivated intern to support our Director of Content and Social Media in managing social media content for our clients, overseeing online reputation management, and performing any other necessary tasks as they come up. This role will give you an opportunity to actively contribute to marketing campaigns for nationally recognized brands and learn and develop new digital marketing skills in an intimate agency setting. We are looking for a bright, social media savvy and creative individual who will exceed expectations and perform tasks professionally with excellent customer service, timeliness and reliability. You should be bright, polite, precise, and capable of meeting deadlines with a sense of urgency. Be prepared to become an integral part of our team during your time here; your work will have a true impact on our growth!
- Writing, editing and posting content for LSM clients on social media and managing social media profiles (Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube) and local citations (Yelp, Google+)
- Assisting with online reputation management (responding to reviews on Facebook, Yelp and Google)
- Adhering to client brand and voice guidelines
- Managing deadlines effectively and staying on schedule
- Solid understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Yelp)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Goal-oriented and driven to exceed expectations
- Strong interest in digital marketing
Additional Skills (optional):
- Knowledge of Sprout Social and Photoshop
- Experience with blog and website content writing and/or development
- Experience with paid social media advertising
- Google AdWords and/or Google Analytics certification
- Flexible hours
- Delicious office snacks
- Your own desk + access to lounge
- Regular office lunches + “Lunch & Learn” sessions
- Dog-friendly office space
We will work hard to make sure that you get what you want out of this internship. In return we expect you to hustle and work diligently to complete the assigned tasks. If you have questions feel free to ask your superiors. Better yet, come to your superiors with questions and some potential answers to the dilemma.
Hours needed: 25-40 hours per week.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letter optional.